Caregiver Referral Requirements
We're Always Looking For Fresh New Faces to Join Our Team
- California Driver's License or California Identification Card (Mandatory)
(if you have recently moved and are in the process of getting your California ID,
please bring a utility bill to show California residence)
- Social Security Card or Tax Identification Number (Mandatory)
- Birth Certificate or US Passport or Work Permit or Green Card (Mandatory)
- Current CPR or First Aid Training Certificate (Mandatory)
- Current TB Test or Chest X-Ray (Mandatory)
- Verifiable References and Experiences (Mandatory)
- Letters of Recommendations (optional)
- Proof of Automobile Insurance
- Proof of Auto Registration
- Certified Nurse Aide License (if applying for C.N.A)
- Certified Home Care Aide License (if applying for C.H.H.A.)
ALL APLICANTS MUST BE LEGALLY ABLE TO WORK IN THE U.S.
A-1 Domestic Professional Services
Imperial Square Office Park
12631 Imperial Hwy Suite F-104
Santa Fe Springs, CA 90670
- Immediate Medical Group (Chest X-Ray & TB) - Click here to get a map and address. Mention A-1 Domestic's referral and get your chest x-ray or TB test at a discount.
- American Red Cross CPR & First Aid Training - Click here to input your zip code and find a course near you.
- Regional Occupational Program (ROP) - Click here for a list of Continuing education in your area.