24 Hour in Home Care in Los Angeles County
When your Elderly or Senior loved one reaches a certain age, remaining independent becomes more difficult due to naturally deteriorating senses and physical ability. The debilitating effects of a chronic illness such as pneumonia or diabetes will also affect the health and safety of an aging parent.
We understand how difficult and stressful finding the right home care agency to provide compassionate 24 hour home care for your loved one is for your entire family.
No matter what your loved one’s care situation may be, we can provide you with an experienced, qualified, and compassionate caregiver for 24 Hourly Home Care and 24 Hour Live-In Care. We specialize in care services ranging from Companion Services to more specialized needs such as:
- After Surgery Care
- Arthritis Care
- Parkinson’s Care
- Alzheimer’s & Dementia Care
- Diabetic Care
- Cancer & Tumor Care
- Hospice Care
- Post Stroke Care
- Bipolar / Manic Depressive Care
- Incontinence & Toiletry Care
- Brain Injury & Tumor Care
- Lou Gehrig’s Disease / ALS Care
- Heart Attack Care
- Kidney Disease & Dialysis Care
- Multiple Sclerosis Care
- Low Vision / Visual Impairment / Blindness Care
Best Elder and Senior Caregiver Service Agency
Our 24 hour Home Care Specialists, Nurse Aides, Caregivers, Home Health Aides, Personal Care Assistants, Companions and Home Helpers must have prior at home caregiving experience, verifiable professional references, a National Background Check/DMV Check, Tuberculosis Testing, Malpractice / Liability Insurance, First Aid / CPR Certification and a personal interview with our office staff.
All of our 24 hour caregivers, nurse aides, companions, and home helpers must have prior at home caregiving experience, verifiable professional references, a National Background Check/DMV Check, Tuberculosis testing, Malpractice/Liability insurance, First Aid/CPR training, and a personal interview with our office staff.
A-1 Home Care Agency has been a care provider in Los Angeles County, San Gabriel Valley and Orange County since 1991.
- State Licensed, Bonded and Insured Non-Medical Home Care Agency
- Approved Vendor by Long-Term Care Insurance Companies
- Contracted Provider for Long Term Care Insurance Guild
- Approved Vendor for Veterans Aid and Attendance Pension Benefit Program
- Approved Vendor for Regional Center of Orange County
- Approved Vendor for Frank D. Lanterman Regional Center
- Partner of Citrus Valley Hospital for Medi-Care Bundle Payment Program
- Approved Vendor for Partners in Care Foundation – MSSP
- Vendor for Family Caregiver Resource Center in OC / St. Jude’s Hospital – MSSP
- National Association for Home Care & Hospice (NAHC)
- Home Care Association of America (HCAOA)
- Member of American Care Management Association
- Member of American Board of Home Care
If your loved one has Long Term Care Insurance (LTCI), we accept Penn Treaty, CALPERS, MetLife Insurance, Veteran Administration, Banker’s Life & Casualty, John Hancock and many others. Please see our page for Long Term Care Insurance