Professional 24-Hour Parkinson’s Care for the Elderly
A-1 Home Care Agency provides you or your loved one with a professional Caregiver who is experienced with handling the physical and emotional needs of people with limited mobility, pain issues and progressive medical conditions. We have been providing affordable, professional and compassionate in home care to seniors, elderly, disabled and handicapped individuals in Los Angeles County, Orange County, San Gabriel Valley and the South Bay Area since 1991. About Our Agency:
- State Licensed, Bonded and Insured
- Approved Vendor by Long-Term Care Insurance (LTCI) Companies
- Contracted Provider for Long Term Care Insurance Guild
- Approved Vendor for Veterans Aid and Attendance Pension Benefit Program
- Approved Vendor for Regional Center of Orange County
- Approved Vendor for Frank D. Lanterman Regional Center
- Partner of Citrus Valley Hospital for Medi-Care Bundle Payment Program
- Approved Vendor for Partners in Care Foundation – MSSP
- Vendor for Family Caregiver Resource Center in OC / St. Jude’s Hospital – MSSP
- National Association for Home Care & Hospice (NAHC)
- Home Care Association of America (HCAOA)
- Member of American Care Management Association
- Member of American Board of Home Care
- Case Manager Available 24 Hours A Day, 7 Days a Week and 365 Days a Year
- Geriatric Case Manager on Staff
- Same-Day or Next-Day Service
- Part Time Hourly Or 24-Hour Live In Services
- Multi-Lingual Staff and Caregivers
Hiring a well-trained and qualified Care Giver, Certified Nurse Aide, Personal Care Assistant or Certified Home Health Aide to provide at-home care in the comfort of your own home will improve the quality of life for you or your family member. We carefully screen all care providers to ensure we have the right caregiver for your personal needs and health requirements. For your safety, we verify all references and credentials.
CALL Today for Home Care Service
Los Angeles County (562) 929-8400
Orange County (949) 650-3800
San Gabriel Valley (626) 219-6440
Our services also include Senior Care, Elder Care and Terminally Ill Care.
To discover more about our compassionate At Home Parkinson Care, call us at (562) 929-8400.
24 Hour Parkinson's Care Has Calming Effect on Seniors
The quality of care from our Parkinson Caregivers can give your elder loved one peace of mind and a calming relief essential to their improvement and stability. Symptoms such as sadness, withdrawal, fatigue, anxiety, apathy, sleep disturbance, tremor, rigidity and bradykinesia are well-known to our experienced Parkinson Care Providers; deferral from those behaviors is our number one mission here at A-1 Domestic & A-1 Home Care. Our Caregivers are pet lovers as well and understand the importance they have in the lives of our clients. Medication administration and other medical advisory will be handled successfully and effectively.
A-1 Domestic & A-1 Home Care can help you or your loved one by providing professional Caregivers who are knowledgeable with patient's physical and emotional needs. Hiring a well trained and experienced Caregiver or Certified Home Health Aide to assist you in the comfort of your own home will improve the quality of your life. Services include personal care, meal preparation, running errands, driving to and from doctor's appointments and social engagements.
Discover the continual benefits of Parkinson Care from A-1 Domestic and call us at (562) 929-8400 or visit us online at www.NewportBeachInHomeCare.com
Actor Michael J. Fox suffers from young-onset Parkinson's and is the author of Lucky Man (2000), which tells of his experiences with the disease and how it affected his career and family. He established The Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson's Research to develop a cure for Parkinson's disease.
Other famous sufferers are Pope John Paul II, playwright Eugene O'Neill, artist Salvador Dali, boxer Muhammad Ali, evangelist Billy Graham and former US Attorney General Janet Reno. Numerous actors have also been afflicted with Parkinson's such as: Terry-Thomas, Deborah Kerr, Kenneth More, Vincent Price, Jim Backus and Michael Redgrave.