At A-1 Home Care Agency, we have more than 27 years of experience providing senior care, respite care, in-home care services, after surgery care, memory care, hospice care and more for elderly, senior, disabled and terminally ill patients. If you or your loved one needs home care assistance in the Orange County or Los Angeles County areas, you’ve come to the right place.
Whether you’re searching for part-time care, long-term care, live in care or round-the-clock services, schedules can be specifically tailored to suit you or your loved one’s needs. Our versatility and flexibility are just a couple of reasons why we remain a leader in OC and LA County Home Care Services.
Our clients have always been our number-one focus – and with a 24/7 service line – we will always be there to assist you with whatever you need, even in the late hours of the night and on holidays.
Count on A-1 Home Care Agency to deliver an astounding level of care backed by our deeply-rooted commitment to providing dignified and respectful caregiving services. Our stellar reputation precedes us as many of our clients come to us through referrals from previous satisfied clients.
A-1 Home Care Agency forgoes traditional caregiver assignments and instead places you in the driver’s seat when it comes to choosing a caregiver for your loved one. Feel free to schedule an interview with any of our multi-lingual care providers today at (949) 650-3800, (626) 219-6440 or (562) 929-8400.
Contact us today to talk about your senior, long-term or respite care needs. Our care experts and trained staff are ready to assist you 24/7.Hours of Operation: 24 Hours Service, 7 Days a Week, 365 Days a Year
WHY CHOOSE A-1 DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL SERVICES INC.?
- We are Licensed, Bonded, Insured
- We offer Affordable Non-Medical Home Care Services
- All Caregivers and Nannies are personally interviewed by our Professional Staff prior to placement
- Personal Care Services include: Bathing and Hygiene Management, Toileting & Incontinence Care, Medication Reminder, Meal Preparation, Personalized Errands, Transportation to Medical and Social Appointments, Light Housecleaning, Laundry & Linen Change, Exercise and Range of Motion or Recreation, Companionship, Mail & Bill Organization
- Live-In or Live-Out Caregivers, Companions, Certified Nurse Aides, Certified Home Health Aides, Homemakers, Nursing Home Sitters, Respite Caregivers
- Experienced, qualified, referenced Caregivers and C.N.A.'S
- Hourly and 24-hour service available
- We offer Part Time, Full Time, Short Term, Long Term Placements
- Serving Elderly, Seniors, Terminally Ill, Handicap, Post Surgery Clients, Rehabilitating Clients, Expectant Mothers
- Providing Child Care for active and special need children suffering from Autism, Down Syndrome, Tourettes, ADHD, Dyslexia, Central Auditory Processing Discorder, Developmentally Disabled, etc.
- Traditional face-to-face interviews available daily
- Same-Day or Next-Day Service
- Free In-Home Assessments
- On call 24 hours, 7 days a week, 365 days a year
- Providing CARE in Southern California since 1991
- We have thousands of satisfied customers in Los Angeles, Orange County, Riverside and San Bernardino. This includes the Inland Empire, San Fernando Valley, San Gabriel and South Bay areas. Please see our Cities Served page for a full list of cities we provide care to
- Best and most reasonable prices in town
- We are committed to Value, Excellence and Satisfaction
- AAA+ Rating with Better Business Bureau
- Chamber Member of Pasadena, Beverly Hills, Newport Beach, Santa Fe Springs, Torrance
- Member of National Care Planning Council (NCPC)
- Gilbert Guide Seal of Approval
- Top Merchant Merchantcircle.com / Newport Beach
- We have thousands of satisfied customers