In-Home Companionship Services
Non-Medical Home Care
The care of your loved one is one of your top priorities. You are handling the majority of their health issues, household responsibilities, driving them to medical appointments, and running their errands. You feel you must do it all but have found juggling your work and other family responsibilities to be overwhelming at times. Moreover, the stress and worry of leaving your loved one by themselves can take its toll.
This situation is common, as nearly one in four adult Americans is caring for an older adult instead of using a professional service.
A-1 Domestic Professional Services is a Referral / Placement Agency that matches families to experienced and compassionate elder companion caregivers to provide in-home companionship and respite care services.
The Caregiver Solution
A-1 Domestic Professional Services companionship services are here to help relieve the stress and worry that comes with being a loved one's primary caregiver. Our service is about care, compassion and dedication and our rates are extremely affordable.
We are a trusted Non-Medical In-Home Care & Elder Companion service agency providing part time, full time and live out services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to best meet your needs.
Companion Caregivers not only help relieve the stress and worry of family caregivers, but work for the well-being of the client. Activities and interactions between the client and caregiver will help your elderly loved one to retain cognitive abilities and physical strength that is vital for seniors. Caregivers referred by A-1 Domestic Professional Services thoroughly enjoy working with seniors. Your seniors or elderly loved one is much more likely to participate in productive activities and accomplish more with the company of an experienced caregiver.
Companion Services include but are not limited to:
- Discussing current events
- Reminiscing about the client's past
- Reflection and emotion-based conversations
- Card games and board games
- Reading, as well as reading assistance
- Arts and craft projects the client is interested in
- Reading of religious texts
- Renting movies
- Scrapbooking and maintaining family history books
Outings and Scheduling:
- Planning day trips
- Visiting friends and neighbors
- Arranging and transportation to appointments
- Calendar maintenance and reminders
- Maintaining house plants
- Organizing mail, mailing bills, and writing letters
- Answering for home deliveries
- Answering telephone and taking messages
- Grocery shopping, preparing grocery lists
- Maintaining healthy diet
- Clipping coupons
- Arranging and helping prepare recipes
- Assistance with walking, exercise, and movement
- Participation in stimulating and entertaining activities
- Assisting with morning wake-up and evening routine
- Help with clothing selection and getting ready for the day
- Reading engaging materials, such as newspapers and magazines
Call for a free quote: