Non-Medical Home Care
You may notice your mother or father may need a little help with their daily tasks, appointments and household chores. You know they’re in good health, but you see they could use some additional assistance. Unfortunately, you have other responsibilities that make it difficult to be there for your aging parent as much as you’d wish. A-1 Domestic Professional Services Inc. offers non-medical home-care referral and placement services that match seniors and elderly people to compassionate Personal Care Assistants.
Using A-1 Domestic Professional Services Inc. to fine a Caregiver, Elderly Companion, Personal Care Assistant, Home Health Aide or Nurse Aide allows your loved one to remain in their own home and retain their independence. We have been helping families find domestic help through our Referral and Employment Placement Services since 1991.
Caregivers Assist with All Activities of Daily Living:
- Personal Hygiene / Bathing Assistance
- Incontinence Care / Toiletry Assistance
- Medication Reminders
- Mobility / Walking Assistance
- Range of Motion
- Errand Assistance
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housecleaning and Laundry
- Assistance Recovering from Injuries, Accidents or Falls
- Bathing and Tuck-In Services (Certain Areas)
Other Services Available:
- Dementia and Memory Care
- Safety Supervision and Fall Prevention
- Alzheimer’s Disease
- Sundown Syndrome
- After Surgery / Post-Acute Care
- After Stroke Care
- Recovery from Hip or Knee Replacement Surgery
- Bed Sore Treatment and Care
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Cancer Caregiver Support
- Hospice Caregiver Assistance
- Care for Dialysis / Kidney Disease Clients
- Arthritis / Pain Management
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Disabilities and Special Needs
- Low Vision / Hearing Loss Assistance
For more information, call:
What Makes A-1 Home Care Agency Right for You?
- 28 Years’ Experience with Home Care Services
- Customized Schedules and Care Plans:
- Full Time
- Part Time
- 24-Hour / Round-the-Clock
- Short-Term Care
- Long-Term Clients
- Weekdays and Weekends
- Various Types of Care Providers to Choose From:
- Certified Nurse Assistants (C.N.A.)
- Certified Home Care Aides (C.H.H.A.)
- Personal Care Assistants / Aides
- Respite Caregivers
- Hospital / Nursing Home Sitters
- Home Attendants
- Nursing Home Sitters
- Private Duty Nurse Aides
- Mother’s Helper
- Au Pair
- Pre-Natal and Post-Partum Caregivers
- Home Helpers
24 Hour Senior Care for Safety and Security
Our non-medical home care referral agency focuses primarily on helping seniors in their daily lives and families in need of reliable childcare.
Most seniors that live alone need assistance at the beginning of the day to get dressed, groomed and take necessary medications. Additionally, many need help at the end of the day getting prepared for bed, and maybe through the night. Apprehension and anxiety about the nighttime can make it difficult for seniors to fall asleep and unwind.
Also, one of the most important needs for seniors who live by themselves is often simple companionship; they need to have someone there to keep them company. A-1 Domestic Professional Services Inc. provides caregivers who understand this need, along with the physical assistance necessary for daily living. Stimulating conversation, as well as interaction with another individual, is one of the main key components in keeping the mind engaged and alert. There is much to be said about the healing aspects of companionship, simply having someone there to hold one's hand or to talk with, can do wonders for the mind, body and spirit. With our non-medical home care employment and placement services, we match clients with compassionate caregivers who understand the importance of companionship and friendship.
Finding a reliable, trustworthy and caring childcare service provider is daunting, especially if your child has Special Needs.
Our domestic services referral agency helps eliminate unsafe candidates, saving you time and giving peace of mind.
All Care Providers for Adult or Children Must provide proof of:
- State Registration
- Minimum 2 Years’ Experience
- LiveScan Background Check
- Verifiable References
- Sex Offender Database Check
- Tuberculosis Test
- CPR and 1st Aid Certification (for Adults and Children)
- Completed State Required Training
- Malpractice / Liability Insurance
- Business License as Domestic Professional / Home Care Provider
- Interview with Agency Staff
We serve Los Angeles County, Orange County, San Gabriel Valley and South Bay areas and are approved by Long Term Care Insurance (LTCI) companies including Penn Treaty, CALPERS, John Hancock GenWorth, Bankers’ Life & Casualty, MetLife, Veteran Administration and many others.
Our extensive knowledge of Long Term Care Insurance procedures allows our clients to receive timely reimbursement from their insurance company for Non-Medical Home Care Services.