Professional 24-Hour Parkinson’s Care for the Elderly
A-1 Domestic Professional Services Inc. provides referrals to you or your loved one for a professional Caregiver who is experienced with handling the physical and emotional needs of people with limited mobility, pain issues and progressive medical conditions. We have been providing affordable, professional and compassionate in home care employment / placement referrals to seniors, elderly, disabled and handicapped individuals in Los Angeles County, Orange County, San Gabriel Valley and the South Bay Area since 1991.
Why Choose A-1 Domestic Professional Services Inc.
Hiring a well-trained and qualified Care Giver, Certified Nurse Aide, Personal Care Assistant or Certified Home Health Aide to provide at-home care in the comfort of your own home will improve the quality of life for you or your family member. We carefully screen all care providers to ensure we have the right caregiver for your personal needs and health requirements. For your safety, we verify all references and credentials.
All Care Providers must:
- Complete State Registration
- Have Minimum 2 Years’ Experience
- Pass LiveScan Background Check
- Provide Verifiable References
- Pass Sex Offender Database Check
- Provide Current Tuberculosis Test Results
- Be CPR and 1st Aid Certified
- Complete State Required Training
- Possess Malpractice / Liability Insurance
- Have Business License as Domestic Professional / Home Care Provider
- Interview with Agency Staff
Our services also include Senior Care, Elder Care, Respite Care for Family Caregivers, Hospice Caregivers and Terminally Ill Care and Assistance.
To discover more about our compassionate At Home Parkinson Care, call us at:
24 Hour Parkinson's Care Has Calming Effect on Seniors
The quality of care from our Parkinson Caregivers can give your elder loved one peace of mind and a calming relief essential to their improvement and stability. Symptoms such as sadness, withdrawal, fatigue, anxiety, apathy, sleep disturbance, tremor, rigidity and bradykinesia are well-known to our experienced Parkinson Care Providers; deferral from those behaviors is our number one mission here at A-1 Domestic Professional Services Inc.
Our experienced employment agency staff can help you or your loved one by providing referrals to qualified, compassionate and affordable Caregivers who are knowledgeable with Parkinson’s patient's physical and emotional needs. Hiring a well trained and skilled Caregiver or Certified Home Health Aide to assist your loved one in the comfort of their own home will improve the quality of family’s life.
Services include but are not limited to:
- Activities of Daily Living (ADLs)
- Personal Hygiene / Bathing Assistance
- Incontinence Care / Toiletry Assistance
- Medication Reminders
- Mobility / Walking Assistance
- Range of Motion
- Errand Assistance
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housecleaning and Laundry
- Assistance Recovering from Injuries, Accidents or Falls
- Bathing and Tuck-In Services (Certain Areas)
- Dementia and Memory Care
- Safety Supervision and Fall Prevention
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Bed Sore Treatment and Care
- Arthritis / Pain Management
- Hospice Caregiver Assistance Alzheimer’s Disease
- Sundown Syndrome
- After Surgery / Post-Acute Care
- After Stroke Care
- Recovery from Hip or Knee Replacement Surgery
- Cancer Caregiver Support
- Care for Dialysis / Kidney Disease Clients
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Disabilities and Special Needs
- Low Vision / Hearing Loss Assistance
Discover the continual benefits of Parkinson Care from A-1 Domestic Professional Services Inc.
Famous People with Parkinson's Disease
Actor Michael J. Fox suffers from young-onset Parkinson's Disease and is the author of Lucky Man (2000), which tells of his experiences with the disease and how it affected his career and family. He established The Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson's Research to develop a cure for Parkinson's Disease.
Other famous sufferers are Pope John Paul II, playwright Eugene O'Neill, artist Salvador Dali, boxer Muhammad Ali, evangelist Billy Graham and former US Attorney General Janet Reno. Numerous actors have also been afflicted with Parkinson's such as: Terry-Thomas, Deborah Kerr, Kenneth More, Vincent Price, Jim Backus and Michael Redgrave.